Radler & Ruf pressure blasters do not have pressure controllers. The built-in water or centrifugal separator provides for smooth operation and prevents the abrasive material from clumping. Furthermore, the hopper bottom being molded at 45° guarantees a smooth flow of the abrasive material.
The dosing valve for the abrasive material which can easily be adjusted (by hand lever for the litre classes 100/140/200 or handwheel for 24/60) prevents an additional waste of abrasives and can easily be chosen according to the field of application. The boiler comes with an additional pneumatic or electric remote control to meet certain standards of safety. In combination with a deadman's switch at the nozzle, the device can be started or stopped at once.
Due to their wide wheel axle the blasters are very stable. However, they can easily be moved due to their large wheels. A matching blasting hose at any desired length also provides for mobility and a large range of movement. Pressure blasters do have a sturdy design and therefore they are mainly used for construction, especially when it comes to refurbishing concrete or protection from corrosion. These tasks can be executed at a blasting pressure between 4 and 10/12 bar and when using a 24-litre-device between 4 and 8 bar.
Generally, our pressure blasters are equipped with the following components:
- Self-closing quick release cone
- Dosing valve for abrasives
- All fittings
- Water separator
- Pneumatic remote control, 2 parts with lever valve and silencer
- Abrasive sieve
- Blasting hose with dual control pipe, hose coupling and nozzle holder
- Venturi nozzle made of carbide metal
For a full version we are recommending:
- Extension of blasting hose (length according to your needs) with dual control pipe and hose couplings
- Aftercooler ACA 003 designed for construction sites, volumetric flow 3m³/min. up to 16 bar, automatic water drainage, electric motor 220 V
- 10 m compressor hose 3/4" with Mody screw couplings
Technical differences among the various litre classes:
|24 Litre ||60 Litre ||100(99) Litre||140 Litre ||200 Litre|
|Water separator||1/2"||1"||1"||1"||1 1/2" cyclone|
|Dosing valve for abrasives||1/2"||1/2"||1 1/4"||1 1/4"||1 1/4"|
|Length of blasting hose||10 m||10 m||15 m||15 m||15 m|
|Diameter of blasting hose||16 mm||16 mm||25 / 32 mm||25 / 32 mm||25 / 32 mm|
|Pressure (Blasting tank) *||8/12 bar||12 bar||10 bar||12 bar||12 bar|
Measurement and weights of the various litre classes:
all measurements (in cm) and weights (in kg) for devices with sieve and lid
|24 Litre ||60 Litre ||100(99) Litre||140 Litre ||200 Litre |
|Device H x W x D||90 x 55 x 50||106 x 62 x 69||129 x 79 x 82||149 x 79 x 82||164 x 86 x 93|
|Diameter of boiler||26||41||51||51||61|
* The presssure of the blasting tank is relevant for the periodic control of § 15 (Industrial safety regulations).
Have you any further questions, please contact us.